The average salary for an Application Support Analyst in Hong Kong is HK$348,171.
Is Application Support Analyst your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
HK$18k - HK$700k
HK$0 - HK$30k
HK$18k - HK$700k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Application Support Analyst
Application support analysts assist users of computer and mobile applications. They must be able to think creatively in order to implement improvements, and they may also be involved in installing new software and making updates. Software must be tested prior to being implemented and then re-tested periodically. Problems may be detected from areas where users have consistently reported problems, or when users are unable to complete certain tasks. These analysts may receive inquiries from clien…Read more
Application Support Analyst Tasks
- Lead teams and projects to resolve complex technical issues.
- Protect and insure the stability of the operational systems as well as maintain the integrity of the data they contain.
- Proactively suggest ways of improving system stability, availability, performance and reliability.
- Assess, coordinate and review all issues and impacts associated with applications support and business processes.
- Work independently on escalated issues.
Application Support Analyst Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Application Support Analyst
Pay by Experience Level for Application Support Analyst
An early career Application Support Analyst with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of HK$348,171 based on 16 salaries. A mid-career Application Support Analyst with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of HK$373,000 based on 5 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 21 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
HK$29k - HK$398k
HK$22k - HK$370k
HK$46k - HK$827k
HK$36k - HK$382k
HK$103k - HK$807k
HK$35k - HK$419k
HK$60k - HK$609k
HK$290k - HK$618k
HK$180k - HK$585k
HK$129k - HK$540k