Avg. Base Salary (INR)
The average salary for an Administrative Manager is ₹349,714
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Administrative Managers?
An early career Administrative Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₹400,000 based on 6 salaries. An experienced Administrative Manager with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹699,672 based on 10 salaries. In their …Read more
What Do Administrative Managers Do?
Administrative managers ensure the administrative aspects of a business running and organized. They perform administrative tasks like documentation, editing, filing, organization, and sales support. They also manage other administrative employees to enure administrative tasks are done; these managers also train subordinates.
Administrative managers must have a strong attention to detail. They also need to have great communication skills (verbal and written), be able to efficiently work as a …Read more
- Monitor budgets for contracts, equipment and supplies; audit operational reports.
- Manage and coordinate administrative support services; facilities, security, mail distribution, record management, and other office support services.
- Review current processes and recommend procedural or policy changes to improve operations.
- Oversee facilities planning, maintenance and custodial operations internal or external service contracts.
- Manages the administrative supervisors.