The average salary for a Clinical Manager is Rs 1,300,000.
MEDIAN Rs 1,300,000
Is Clinical Manager your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
Rs 258k - Rs 4m
Rs 12k - Rs 99k
Rs 270k - Rs 4m
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Clinical Manager
A clinical manager is a specialized manager who works in a clinic or medical office that provides primary and ongoing care. In a smaller organization, they are given authority by the doctors in the practice to manage the day-to-day treatment strategies that have been prescribed, and they are expected to ensure that all facets of care and scheduling are administered in an organized, effective manner. Clinical managers may also be employed in larger healthcare facilities as departmental managers. …Read more
Clinical Manager Tasks
- Supervise staff and give direction on quality and consistent patient care.
- Manage the selection, training, and development of staff.
- Monitor budget and utilize operational resources, and participate in care plan development.
- Oversee day-to-day operational activities.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
Clinical Manager Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Clinical Manager
A mid-career Clinical Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of Rs 700,000 based on 4 salaries. An experienced Clinical Manager with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of Rs 3,000,000 based on 7 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 11 survey responses.