Avg. Base Salary (INR)
The average salary for a Country Manager, General Operations is ₹2,888,329
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Country Manager, General Operations?
An experienced Country Manager, General Operations with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₹1,800,000 based on 15 salaries. In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of ₹3,196,875.
What Do Country Manager, General Operations Do?
The managerial hierarchy of any large business can be quite expansive, but when the business grows to encompass large portions of the planet, it becomes necessary to structure an entire system which is amenable to running operations for individual countries; this is the responsibility of a country manager. These managers hold high-level positions and have authority over all of a company's business operations within a foreign nation. This job requires an enormous degree of responsibility, as …Read more
- Coordinate and manage the activities of a company in a country, and develop and implement strategies for increasing growth.
- Oversee managers' efforts to increase employee productivity and ensure employee safety.
- Direct managers in the assignment of projects and supervise the completion of assigned tasks.
- Establish and enforce procedures and policies in all company offices in a country.
- Ensure financial objectives are met, and manage the country operations budget and making sure funds are used efficiently.