Avg. Base Salary (INR)
The average salary for a Plant Manager, Foundry / Metal Casting is ₹362,500
What Do Plant Manager, Foundry / Metal Castings Do?
Plant managers in foundry/metal casting are tasked with implementing and overseeing production plans and strategies in a metal foundry facility. They also oversee many other aspects of the facility's operations, such as employee training, safety, product quality, and plant maintenance.
Management at the company level sets goals, plans, and directives that the plant manager must meet, and they typically formulate production schedules to meet customers' demands for timeliness and quality. When …Read more
- Oversee plant employees, including hiring, schedules, training and discipline.
- Communicate with clients, suppliers and other external entities.
- Update, maintain and develop budgets for capital, labor, utilities, maintenance and other areas.
- Ensure compliance with industry and organizational rules, safety and quality standards.
- Plan and oversee production schedule, including maintenance and inventory control.