Retail Store Assistant Manager
The average salary for a Retail Store Assistant Manager is Rs 308,129 per year. A skill in Operations Management is associated with high pay for this job. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 10 years in this career. Experience has a moderate effect on income for this job.
Rs 176,578 - Rs 676,853
Rs 2,061 - Rs 149,332
Rs 0.00 - Rs 148,994
|Total Pay (?|X)
Total Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).
Rs 181,109 - Rs 782,588
Common Career Paths for Retail Store Assistant Manager
Add this chart to your site:
Retail Store Assistant Manager Job Listings
Pay Difference by Location
National Average: Rs 337,143
Larger city markers indicate a job is popular in that location.
Retail Store Assistant Manager Reviews
Q: What is it like working as a Retail Store Assistant Manager?
Retail Store Assistant Manager in Delhi:
Pros: I like style & fashion, feels good to start with carrier RETAIL that will never end, I like to be n fashion wearing & advising both, facing new challenges every day, attend new customers & have a words with them. Store Optimising is 1 of the best thing that I like the most.
Cons: It really feels bad when sizes get over and customer satisfaction rate is not up to the marks or customer feels misery.
Retail Store Assistant Manager in Thiruvananthapuram:
"14 Years Experience in Retail Operations."
Pros: - Supervising sales & operations.
- Monitoring the overall function of processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to maximize customer satisfaction level.
- Responsible for respective store sales achievement: Top line achievement.
- Tracking Margin Analysis, ageing analysis, stock cover on the store.
- Coordinating with Manager-Operations for inputs to improve the Top Line & Bottom Line of the store.
- Effectively coordinate with Maintenance & VM to achieve benchmark customer service levels.
- Responsible for improving team members operations efficiency through training and coaching.
- Responsible for inventory management, shrinkage control, cost control and staff sales productivity.
Cons: Work during holidays. Less time for family.
Key Stats for Retail Store Assistant Manager