The average salary for a Sales Team Leader, Services in New Zealand is NZ$59,193.
Is Sales Team Leader, Services your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
NZ$35k - NZ$84k
NZ$2k - NZ$18k
NZ$0 - NZ$8k
NZ$34k - NZ$102k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Sales Team Leader, Services
A services sales team leader generally leads a team of salespeople to accomplish sales goals related to their organization's services. They establish sales goals that their team needs to achieve; when targets are not achieved, they must develop solutions to overcome the issues hindering sales. The sales team leader also must develop innovative sales techniques and provide instruction and guidance to their staff. The sales team leader may have to find new clients, look into prospective sales, and…Read more
Sales Team Leader, Services Tasks
- Model behaviors and mentor sales team to increase lead generation and overall sales.
- Set sales goals and strategies, including segmenting the market and identifying metrics.
- Recruit and train salespeople, creating a productive and competitive environment.
- Generate leads and sales and create standard presentations and webinars.
- Build and maintain relationships with high-profile and special clients.
Sales Team Leader, Services Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Pay by Experience Level for Sales Team Leader, Services
An early career Sales Team Leader, Services with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of NZ$62,738 based on 7 salaries. A mid-career Sales Team Leader, Services with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of NZ$72,414 based on 5 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 12 survey responses.