Avg. Base Salary (NZD)
The average salary for a Sales Team Leader, Services is NZ$60,124
What Do Sales Team Leader, Services Do?
A services sales team leader generally leads a team of salespeople to accomplish sales goals related to their organization's services. They establish sales goals that their team needs to achieve; when targets are not achieved, they must develop solutions to overcome the issues hindering sales. The sales team leader also must develop innovative sales techniques and provide instruction and guidance to their staff. The sales team leader may have to find new clients, look into prospective sales, …Read more
- Model behaviors and mentor sales team to increase lead generation and overall sales.
- Set sales goals and strategies, including segmenting the market and identifying metrics.
- Recruit and train salespeople, creating a productive and competitive environment.
- Generate leads and sales and create standard presentations and webinars.
- Build and maintain relationships with high-profile and special clients.