What Do Senior Property Managers Do?
Senior property managers are the highest-level manager assigned to an individual property, which may be commercial or residential. Their primary role is to ensure the property management runs smoothly and profits are maximized. Senior property managers perform a number of tasks, such as making sure that their properties have low vacancy rates, collecting rent, and taking care of any tenants' issues. They also oversee the entire rental process, from advertising and showing vacant properties to ac…Read more
- Manage administration of property operations and leasing office to ensure a safe and quality living or working environment.
- Annually bid contracts for site services to provide analysis and recommendations to management.
- Create and cultivate tenant relationships.
- Hire and supervise on site staff and ensure maintenance of property grounds.
- Enforce prompt payment and terms of lease agreements.