Avg. Base Salary (NZD)
The average salary for a Service Delivery Manager is NZ$83,625
What Do Service Delivery Managers Do?
Service delivery mangers often are the first and only contact for a client who needs answers regarding information systems and their account. These managers must have the skills to conduct recovery exercises and be able to document every step and progress during the recovery. After every exercise, service delivery managers must create a formal report for the clients.
Service delivery managers must be experts on recovery support, information availability, and managing service delivery for …Read more
- Manage service delivery for a suite of customers and provide day to day operational guidance.
- Act as the link between a variety of projects, customers, and resources.
- Recommend solutions to problems and cost-effective strategies for clients.
- Monitor team members to ensure that project milestones are met and delivered on time.
- Design and execute techniques to enhance productivity and efficiency and reduce risks.
FAQs About Service Delivery Managers
What is the highest pay for Service Delivery Managers?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Service Delivery Manager is NZ$NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Service Delivery Managers?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Service Delivery Manager is NZ$NaN / year
How can Service Delivery Managers increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Service Delivery Manager is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Service Delivery Manager that oversees more junior Service Delivery Managers, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.