Avg. Base Hourly Rate (PHP)
The average hourly pay for a Call Center Agent is ₱84.48
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Call Center Agents?
An entry-level Call Center Agent with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₱73.82 based on 91 salaries. An early career Call Center Agent with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₱82.56 based on 214 salaries. A …Read more
What Do Call Center Agents Do?
Call center agents work in telephone call center where they may receive incoming calls from customers regarding a product or service or place outgoing calls to current or potential customers. They are required to help customers in a number of areas, such as billing, service issues, and orders. They typically work on a computer at a workstation or cubicle, where they log the calls they make or receive and enter customer information into a specialized database. They may be required to take on …Read more
- Consult with customers by telephone to provide information, take orders, answer questions and handle complaints.
- Place outbound calls, following a script to generate sales.
- Investigate and follow up on customer problems.
- Document outcomes and steps taken.
- Update customer files and databases.