Avg. Base Salary (GBP)
The average salary for a Branch Manager - Automotive Dealership is £28,737
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Branch Manager - Automotive Dealerships?
A mid-career Branch Manager - Automotive Dealership with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of £28,060 based on 7 salaries. An experienced Branch Manager - Automotive Dealership with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of £25,025 based …Read more
What Do Branch Manager - Automotive Dealerships Do?
Branch managers of automotive dealerships are responsible for the total operations of the dealership, including sales, finances, inventory, vehicle service, team-building, and long- and short-term business strategies. The ultimate goal is to maximize profits while maintaining an excellent public reputation in both sales and service, and qualified candidates should have at least two years of viable experience in the day-to-day management of a retail operation.
Required areas of proven expertise …Read more
- Manage and coordinate the daily operation and administration of a branch of an automobile dealership.
- Set and enforce standards for customer service, and receive and address customer complaints.
- Receive management direction from dealership owners, and submit reports on dealership finances and activities to owners.
- Monitor dealership financial performance, set business objectives, and implement strategies to meet those targets.
- Supervise branch managers, and oversee hiring, discipline, training, promotions, and scheduling of employees.