Avg. Base Salary (GBP)
The average salary for an Online Community Manager is £27,474
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Online Community Managers?
An entry-level Online Community Manager with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of £24,062 based on 5 salaries. An early career Online Community Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of £27,204 based on 48 …Read more
What Do Online Community Managers Do?
Online community managers are focused on interacting with customers and clients through various online channels. As such, familiarity with social media including Facebook, Twitter, user forums and similar tools is a must to work as an online community managers. They are also the point of contact for the company for users, clients and customers. So, the ability to present the company in the best possible way throughout their interactions is key.
Online community managers will spend most of …Read more
- Develop and act as spokesperson for social media strategy for sites like LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Monitor and report on trends around organization and social media to marketing and product development teams.
- Track metrics around participation, views, comments, and online interactions, analyzing to improve outreach.
- Participate in social media sites to build the organization's presence and visibility among key clients.
- Coordinate with marketing, web development, and legal teams for brand consistency.