Avg. Base Salary (GBP)
The average salary for a Sales Negotiator is £17,835
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Sales Negotiators?
An entry-level Sales Negotiator with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of £16,054 based on 26 salaries. An early career Sales Negotiator with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of £16,745 based on 120 salaries. A …Read more
What Do Sales Negotiators Do?
A sales negotiator is responsible for meeting with clients and assessing their needs, showing homes (or other sales products), negotiating leases or contracts, promoting properties, keeping records, and maintaining relationships with clients through and after the sales process. Sales negotiator may work in a variety of industries; they may work in an office setting, meet with clients at their locations, and/or attend other off-site meetings. Sales negotiators might work during regular business …Read more
- Meet with clients, assess their property needs and take them to view properties.
- Work to ensure all parties are satisfied with property and payment.
- Monitor and liaise with all parties in rental transactions.
- Promote property listings, highlighting their unique features.
- Assist clients in preparing, listing and selling properties.