The average salary for an Early-Career Account Manager, Insurance at State Farm Insurance Company is $30,474.
Is Account Manager, Insurance your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
$28k - $34k
$0 - $1k
$0 - $6k
$28k - $35k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Account Manager, Insurance
Account managers in the insurance industry are found in a variety of insurance firms, from small insurance companies to large nationwide dealers. Most positions do not have defined educational requirements, but many do list a bachelor’s degree as being preferred. However, many positions require relevant experience in the field, though the exact amount varies by company and position. Other requirements include licenses specific to the type of insurance practice and location of the job. The accou…Read more
Account Manager, Insurance Tasks
- Review, manage and grow assigned portfolio of accounts.
- Send, receive, and file paperwork and forms and complete associated administrative tasks.
- Update and maintain files, databases, and contact lists.
- Provide information on updates and revisions to regulations and policies.
- Work with clients and producers to update and audit accounts.
Account Manager, Insurance Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Years of Experience
This data is based on 5 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$28k - $55k
$28k - $53k
$33k - $68k
$12k - $43k
$37k - $83k
$24k - $74k
$41k - $102k
$48k - $111k
$32k - $71k
$24k - $47k