Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Account Planner is $59,732
What Do Account Planners Do?
Sometimes referred to as strategist or strategic planner, account planners must effectively present consumers' needs and desires to their company. They serve as a direct link between the consumer and their company, delivering information to colleagues that is used to create the most effective possible advertisements and products. Account planners use research, planning, trend analysis, and consultation with consumers to accurately determine consumers' needs; to gather this information, some …Read more
- Represent the needs of the client to the creative team to ensure the final product is consistent with client expectations.
- Conduct research to determine the best strategies for reaching the client's target audience.
- Work together with clients to establish an advertising campaign's objectives, target audience, and message.
- Keep clients briefed on advertising project progress and receive feedback from clients.
- Monitor the results of the advertising campaign to evaluate its effectiveness, and make changes when necessary.