Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for an Administrative Support Specialist is $19.08
What Do Administrative Support Specialists Do?
An administrative support specialist is responsible for a variety of duties in the office. An administrative support specialist may be in charge of scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, and organizing any other work-related events. They may need to write letters and emails, answer calls, and deal with in-person visitors.
Computer skills are necessary, as most administrative support specialists must be able to perform word processing tasks, as well as type and run various company …Read more
- Greet visitors and callers, route and resolve information requests.
- Supervise support clerical staff.
- Review, track and prepare budgets; maintain records and databases.
- Coordinate space and office organization; purchase and manage supplies and equipment.
- Coordinate office and/or departmental operations.