Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for an Administrative Technician is $17.51
What Do Administrative Technicians Do?
Administrative technicians work primarily in offices and perform a variety of technical, administrative, and clerical duties, including front line customer service, reception, operating multi-line telephone systems, distributing mail, filing documents, pulling legal case records, and maintaining and buying supplies.
A high school diploma is often a minimum requirement for this position, and multitasking and close attention to detail are highly beneficial. Verbal skills and proficiency in …Read more
- Greet visitors and callers, route and resolve information requests.
- Supervise support clerical staff.
- Review, track and prepare budgets; maintain records and databases.
- Coordinate space and office organization; purchase and manage supplies and equipment.
- Coordinate office and/or departmental operations.