Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for an Appliance Technician is $17.72
What Do Appliance Technicians Do?
Appliance technicians are responsible for installing, inspecting, and repairing appliances in homes or businesses. Many large retailers and stores with appliance departments hire these technicians to ensure safe delivery and proper installation of appliances like refrigerators, washers and dryers, and dishwashers, and those who handle commercial accounts typically pursue specialties involving equipment repair, HVAC services, refrigeration repair, or a combination of these.
Appliance …Read more
- Work to ensure fast, flexible and expert service to every customer.
- Continuously look for methods to improve business performance and enhance the customer experience.
- Provide knowledgeable and courteous repair service.
- Meet key performance metrics and/or productivity goals as defined by the business.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency to meet customer time commitments.