Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Assistant General Manager, Hotel is $43,427
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Assistant General Manager, Hotels?
An entry-level Assistant General Manager, Hotel with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $39,321 based on 21 salaries. An early career Assistant General Manager, Hotel with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $40,284 …Read more
What Do Assistant General Manager, Hotels Do?
A hotel assistant general manager manages many different aspects of the hotel's day-to-day operations. For example, they oversee the housekeeping of the hotel, the duties of the front office, and the stocking of vending and beverage machines. Assistant general managers work mostly full-time in the hotel environment, around 40 hours a week during business hours, under the oversight of a hotel general manager.
Hotel assistant general manager positions typically require a minimum of three years …Read more
- Develop and meet operational budgets and quality goals.
- Ensure that brand and quality standards are met throughout the organization.
- Conduct safety and security training programs.
- Inspect rooms and insure cleanliness and maintenance goals are met.
- Supervise, train, evaluate, motivate, and schedule staff.