The average salary for an Assistant Loan Officer with Mortgage Loans skills at Cornerstone Home Lending is $35,375.
Is Assistant Loan Officer your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$0 - $35k
$0 - $5k
$35k - $44k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Assistant Loan Officer
Assistant loan officers are in charge of reviewing loan applications and completing administrative tasks for their organization. They are responsible for checking important loan details and requirements before submitting all documentation to the lender. They also prepare cost estimates for borrowers, provide all necessary information to relevant parties, answer client inquiries, and redirect questions to the appropriate departments. One of the assistant loan officer's main responsibilities incl…Read more
Assistant Loan Officer Tasks
- Assist in managing a loan portfolio with regard to credit quality and administration, and portfolio performance.
- Coordinate and manage marketing to current clients and potential customers.
- Approve, deny, and review loan recommendations.
- Review, identify, and resolve problems with loan applications.
- Facilitate the application process by initiating pre-qualification inquiry calls and reviewing resulting data with the loan officer.
Popular Employer Salaries for Assistant Loan Officer
The top respondents for the job title Assistant Loan Officer are from the companies Guild Mortgage Company, Prospect Mortgage and Movement Mortgage. Reported salaries are highest at Supreme Lending where the average pay is $46,000. Other companies that offer high salaries for this role include Guild Mortgage Company, earning around $40,564. Prospect Mortgage pays the lowest at around $35,000. Movement Mortgage also pays on the lower end of the scale, paying $36,381.
Assistant Loan Officer Job Listings
Search for more jobs