Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Assistant Loan Officer is $38,000
What Do Assistant Loan Officers Do?
Assistant loan officers are in charge of reviewing loan applications and completing administrative tasks for their organization. They are responsible for checking important loan details and requirements before submitting all documentation to the lender. They also prepare cost estimates for borrowers, provide all necessary information to relevant parties, answer client inquiries, and redirect questions to the appropriate departments.
One of the assistant loan officer's main responsibilities …Read more
- Assist in managing a loan portfolio with regard to credit quality and administration, and portfolio performance.
- Coordinate and manage marketing to current clients and potential customers.
- Approve, deny, and review loan recommendations.
- Review, identify, and resolve problems with loan applications.
- Facilitate the application process by initiating pre-qualification inquiry calls and reviewing resulting data with the loan officer.