Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Associate Dean of Students (university) is $83,016
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Associate Dean of Students (university)s?
An early career Associate Dean of Students (university) with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $73,122 based on 18 salaries. A mid-career Associate Dean of Students (university) with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $77,855 based …Read more
What Do Associate Dean of Students (university)s Do?
The associate dean of students for a university is responsible for coordinating and supervising student activities, managing details such as training and supervising staff, working with staff members to prepare for new initiatives, and ensuring university rules are followed at all times. Additionally, associate deans of students are responsible for planning and analyzing budgets for all related activities, as well as reporting on the progress of each initiative to university …Read more
- Design, develop, and implement support for academic planning for students.
- Conduct curriculum assessment and provide assessments as necessary.
- Recruit, select, supervise, and review staff across multiple levels within the college.
- Aid in the development of academic and career-development workshops.
- Assist with the direction and execution of academic and career advising activities.