Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Beverage Manager is $65,000
What Do Beverage Managers Do?
In large fine-dining restaurants and hotels which contain them, beverage managers are responsible for managing the bar and all liquor-related operations, including hiring and training staff, building and modifying wine lists, and choosing beers and liquor brands to carry on the premises.
Beverage managers ensure that the bars in their restaurants/hotels are properly staffed and that all personnel are trained and adhere to all policies and procedures. In many jurisdictions, liquor service …Read more
- Implement all policies and procedures of the establishment including standards of conduct, attendance, appearance, cash handling, confidentiality, safety, signature sequence of service, and sanitation.
- Understand and demonstrate management's point of view.
- Keep accurate reports on product inventories.
- Maintain cleanliness of all beverage areas.
- Assist in hiring and training of bar personnel.