Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Brand Specialist is $47,632
What Do Brand Specialists Do?
A brand specialist is a management-level employee who works with or within a marketing team. They help define the way that consumers think about a company's goods or services; this can involve consistency of logos and colors, focused advertising spaces, event sponsorships, and other approaches.
The brand specialist typically analyzes market research data and/or works with a market analysis team to decide how to expand their company's targeted demographic group(s). The brand specialist and …Read more
- Connect with customers, build customer network and cultivate repeat business.
- Monitor customer base, trends and competitive market.
- Track and analyze data about purchases, outreach and products.
- Create and deliver product marketing copy.
- Act as product expert, answering questions and framing products.