Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Business Operations Director is $103,829
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Business Operations Directors?
An early career Business Operations Director with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $78,972 based on 34 salaries. A mid-career Business Operations Director with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $100,370 based on 87 salaries. An …Read more
What Do Business Operations Directors Do?
Every company that has more than a few employees has business processes. These processes can be as simple as how to buy office supplies or as complex a to how to properly comply with federal regulations. The role of business operations director is the lynch pin between the goals of senior management of a company and the rest of the organization in carrying out the process requirements of senior management, regulatory agencies, and employees of the company.
For companies with multiple …Read more
- Oversee staff operations, business planning and budget development.
- Direct and oversee business services including billing, cash applications, and reimbursement.
- Develop and maintain systems to provide efficient use of resources.
- Assist in developing and implementing organizational policies and procedures which aid in maximizing reimbursement.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.