Chief Learning Officer Salary
The average salary for a Chief Learning Officer is $132,286 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$86,555 - $199,393
|Salary||$86,555 - $199,393|
|Bonus||$1,538 - $73,083|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$84,489 - $258,673|
Job Description for Chief Learning Officer
- Develop, evaluate, and manage training and personnel development programs, designing curriculum and educational practices.
- Ensure compliance to training and development practices, company policy, and government regulations.
- Establish and drive company wide and/or department specific learning and development objectives.
- Advise leadership on professional and educational development, including needs assessment, feedback methods, and success measures.
- Gather and analyze performance data to identify training needs and educational program benefits and weaknesses.
Chief Learning Officer Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Chief Learning Officer
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 8 votes.