The average salary for a Late-Career Clergy with Leadership skills is $58,537.
Is Clergy your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$53k - $79k
$53k - $79k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Clergy
Clergy is a general term referring to individuals at the head of various religious congregations; for example, priests, reverends, rabbis and imams are considered clergy. Clergy typically work in churches, synagogues, mosques and other religious institutions, although institutions such as hospitals and correctional facilities may also employ clergy to help advise and offer spiritual support for individuals in the facilities and their families. Clergy offer spiritual support in a variety of ways…Read more
- Lead weekly religious services.
- Perform administrative duties including correspondence, resident profiles and other appropriate services.
- Plan, organize and lead Bible studies.
- Lead or represent religious organization at weddings, baptisms, wakes, funerals and memorial services.
- Minister to members and families in need.
Clergy Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Clergy
Skills that pay less than market rate include Administration, Team Leadership, Public Speaking and Counseling.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 5 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$41k - $102k
$45k - $170k
$32k - $71k
$38k - $78k
$42k - $77k
$40k - $84k
$30k - $60k
$35k - $67k
$54k - $135k
$33k - $58k