Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Clinical Nurse Leader is $36.97
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Clinical Nurse Leaders?
An entry-level Clinical Nurse Leader with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $31.50 based on 5 salaries. An early career Clinical Nurse Leader with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $32.26 based on 51 salaries. A …Read more
What Do Clinical Nurse Leaders Do?
Clinical nurse leaders are responsible for leading all clinical nursing tasks within their organization. They are in charge of completing a variety of nursing activities and motivating other nurses to reach all clinical goals in a timely manner.
These nurse leaders must possess strong interpersonal skills to provide great service and interact well with patients on a regular basis. They also respond to family questions and strive to solve any inquiries as soon as possible. Some of their main …Read more
- Comply with health organization's different credentialing affiliations and ensuring policies are adhered to.
- Function as part of an inter-professional team by communicating, planning, and implementing care directly with other healthcare professionals, including physicians, pharmacists, social workers, clinical nurse specialists and nurse practitioners.
- Collect and evaluate patient outcomes, assess cohort risk, and assert decision-making authority to change care plans when necessary.
- Put evidence-based practice into action to ensure that patients benefit from the latest innovations in care delivery.
- Oversee the lateral integration of care for a distinct group of patients and actively provide direct patient care in complex situations.