Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Clinical Trial Manager is $122,500 in 2023
What Do Clinical Trial Managers Do?
Clinical trial managers are responsible for managing the clinical trial process by implementing effective strategies for their organization. They are in charge of reviewing trial results using strict clinical procedures. In all tasks, clinical trial managers must comply with safety standards and respect privacy and confidentiality. They interact with clinical staff, review trial progress, and make changes to the trial structure and processes based on subject or team feedback. Clinical trial …Read more
- Design, develop, and execute protocols for clinical trials that fit with existing regulations and standards.
- Manage budget and schedule during clinical trials.
- Write study documents, reports, and summaries of adverse events, progress, and employees.
- Develop and implement enrollment strategies, monitoring to adjust for dropouts.
- Monitor and track progress and obstacles during clinical trial, responding to day-to-day problems.
FAQs About Clinical Trial Managers
What is the highest pay for Clinical Trial Managers?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Clinical Trial Manager is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Clinical Trial Managers?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Clinical Trial Manager is $NaN / year
How can Clinical Trial Managers increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Clinical Trial Manager is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Clinical Trial Manager that oversees more junior Clinical Trial Managers, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.