Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Concrete Foreman is $24.61
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Concrete Foremen?
An entry-level Concrete Foreman with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $15.39 based on 8 salaries. An early career Concrete Foreman with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $20.79 based on 120 salaries. A mid-career …Read more
What Do Concrete Foremen Do?
Generally, a concrete foreman is either a managerial role within a construction company, or an independent contractor overseeing a crew of men who specialize in pouring foundation or other cement construction. Tasks for which concrete foremen are responsible include reporting expense receipts, confirming employee time cards, and overseeing the proper use of equipment. Those in this position are expected to have the necessary skills to ensure efficient and profitable use of the company’s …Read more
- Communicate and enforce all safety regulations.
- Manage supplies, materials, and equipment.
- Coordinate essential personnel on-site for the project.
- Plan, direct and budget activities concerned with the construction of structures, facilities, or systems.
- Read and interpret site plans, construction drawings and scopes of work.