Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Construction Coordinator is $70,000 in 2023
What Do Construction Coordinators Do?
The construction coordinator manages everyone involved in a construction job, including workers, administrative staff, clients, and the owner or developer. Construction coordinators must oversee cost, quality control, and personnel to ensure the construction process goes smoothly. Individuals in this role must know relevant local, state, and federal codes and laws; they must ensure that regulations are followed on the job site. Working with local building inspectors and city hall is also …Read more
- Lead daily construction planning, including equipment availability and staff scheduling.
- Update project documentation and report on progress, obstacles, and timelines.
- Solicit and compare subcontractor bids, manage subcontractors, and monitor contract compliance.
- Review blueprints, schematics, and diagrams to monitor progress and quality of work.
- Monitor project progress and ensure materials are on hand and meet specifications.
FAQs About Construction Coordinators
What is the highest pay for Construction Coordinators in Washington?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Construction Coordinator in Washington is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Construction Coordinators in Washington?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Construction Coordinator in Washington is $NaN / year
How can Construction Coordinators increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Construction Coordinator is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Construction Coordinator that oversees more junior Construction Coordinators, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.