Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Deputy Clerk is $13.74
What Do Deputy Clerks Do?
Deputy clerks provide general support where needed to other clerks and/or judges in the county court system. They must be proficient in operating office equipment and computers including the ability to type at least 40 words per minute (or another amount specified by their employer) and use basic programs such as the Microsoft Office suite. Deputy clerks complete and report on the variety of tasks assigned to them by supervisors; as such, strong listening skills and the ability to prioritize …Read more
- Prepare monthly Financial Reports.
- Prepare audit worksheets.
- Prepare State Financial Reports.
- Make bond principal & interest payments.
- Assist in preparation of the annual budget/amendments.