Director, Religious Activities and Education Salary
The average pay for a Director, Religious Activities and Education is $44,365 per year. For the first five to ten years in this position, salary increases steeply, but any additional experience does not have a big effect on pay. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience.
|Salary||$20,226 - $65,000|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$20,781 - $67,871|
|Total Pay (||$20,781 - $67,871|
Job Description for Director, Religious Activities and Education
- With the input of religious leaders and community, decide the goals of education programs and develop the curriculum.
- Direct a religious organization's educational activities, including classes, speakers, events, camps, and retreats.
- Track program expenses, decide budget priorities, and ensure expenses remain within budget.
- Manage the logistics of activities, oversee advertising and registration, order supplies, develop schedules, and organize volunteers.
- Recruit, train, and supervise volunteer workers to teach classes and lead activities.
Director, Religious Activities and Education Job Listings
Key Stats for Director, Religious Activities and Education
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 8 votes.