Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Corporate Trainer is $56,819
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Corporate Trainers?
An entry-level Corporate Trainer with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $45,966 based on 44 salaries. An early career Corporate Trainer with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $51,244 based on 660 salaries. A …Read more
What Do Corporate Trainers Do?
A corporate trainer mentors, trains, and helps professionally develop other employees in their organization. A successful corporate trainer delivers training to groups and individuals in an engaging, informative manner and helps assess and document trainees' performance. Corporate trainers must be able to effectively use a variety of technology such as slide decks, projectors and technology-based assessment tools. A typical day for corporate trainers involves traveling to a location in which …Read more
- Develop, revise, and deliver training to employees via diverse channels like classrooms, the intranet and the web.
- Organize rooms and materials for in-person trainings.
- Track metrics regarding attendance, satisfaction, and use of trainings.
- Identify and evaluate external sources of training materials and courses.
- Confer with supervisors and employees to identify training needs and shape curricula.