The average salary for a Director, Research & Analytical Services with R skills is $130,000.
Is Director, Research & Analytical Services your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
$0 - $130k
$0 - $10k
$0 - $140k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Director, Research & Analytical Services
A director of research and analytical services has spent their educational and professional career studying how to improve processes within or for an organization; this could include, for example, helping determine how to improve political systems within a country. These directors typically hold doctoral degrees in a related field and have extensive job experience, which may include the publication of scholarly articles directly related to research and analytics. This job title is not exactly…Read more
Director, Research & Analytical Services Tasks
- Oversee the development and implementation of new research and analytical tools and processes.
- Establish strong partnerships with clients to determine and meet their research and analysis needs.
- Supervise, train, and direct research staff, and ensure the efficient use of personnel and resources.
- Monitor the quality of research and analysis, making improvements to processes when needed.
- Manage the creation of market research reports containing industry analysis, analysis of competitors, target markets, etc.
Director, Research & Analytical Services Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Director, Research & Analytical Services
Skills that pay less than market rate include SPSS, Data Analysis, Statistical Analysis, Project Management and Research Analysis.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 7 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$42k - $84k
$45k - $81k
$48k - $111k
$41k - $102k
$53k - $98k
$62k - $100k
$51k - $97k
$28k - $55k
$65k - $134k
$39k - $71k