The average salary for a Director, Research & Analytical Services with Data Analysis skills is $102,409.
Is Director, Research & Analytical Services your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$58k - $178k
$4k - $63k
$0 - $1k
$58k - $201k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Director, Research & Analytical Services
A director of research and analytical services has spent their educational and professional career studying how to improve processes within or for an organization; this could include, for example, helping determine how to improve political systems within a country. These directors typically hold doctoral degrees in a related field and have extensive job experience, which may include the publication of scholarly articles directly related to research and analytics. This job title is not exactly…Read more
Director, Research & Analytical Services Tasks
- Oversee the development and implementation of new research and analytical tools and processes.
- Establish strong partnerships with clients to determine and meet their research and analysis needs.
- Supervise, train, and direct research staff, and ensure the efficient use of personnel and resources.
- Monitor the quality of research and analysis, making improvements to processes when needed.
- Manage the creation of market research reports containing industry analysis, analysis of competitors, target markets, etc.
Director, Research & Analytical Services Job Listings
Popular Skills for Director, Research & Analytical Services
Skills in People Management are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include SPSS, Statistical Analysis, Project Management and Research Analysis.
Pay by Experience Level for Director, Research & Analytical Services
A mid-career Director, Research & Analytical Services with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $109,000 based on 13 salaries. An experienced Director, Research & Analytical Services with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $104,762 based on 23 salaries. In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of $148,144.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 45 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$42k - $83k
$45k - $80k
$48k - $111k
$41k - $102k
$62k - $100k
$53k - $98k
$51k - $96k
$28k - $55k
$39k - $70k
$65k - $134k