Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Director, Research & Analytical Services is $96,684
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Director, Research & Analytical Services?
An early career Director, Research & Analytical Services with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $69,986 based on 5 salaries. A mid-career Director, Research & Analytical Services with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $91,279 …Read more
What Do Director, Research & Analytical Services Do?
A director of research and analytical services has spent their educational and professional career studying how to improve processes within or for an organization; this could include, for example, helping determine how to improve political systems within a country. These directors typically hold doctoral degrees in a related field and have extensive job experience, which may include the publication of scholarly articles directly related to research and analytics.
This job title is not …Read more
- Oversee the development and implementation of new research and analytical tools and processes.
- Establish strong partnerships with clients to determine and meet their research and analysis needs.
- Supervise, train, and direct research staff, and ensure the efficient use of personnel and resources.
- Monitor the quality of research and analysis, making improvements to processes when needed.
- Manage the creation of market research reports containing industry analysis, analysis of competitors, target markets, etc.