The average salary for a Director, Student Services with Counseling skills in Boston, Massachusetts is $68,887.
Is Director, Student Services your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
$50k - $72k
$51k - $72k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Director, Student Services
Student services directors are responsible for a number of tasks related to their institution's student body. They are typically in charge of developing guidelines for students, recommending new or revised policies that correspond with state and federal guidelines, managing student services staff, and overseeing budgets for student services. These directors also review and approve distribution of materials for students, parents, and staff members, as well as develop and approve programs targeted…Read more
Director, Student Services Tasks
- Manage the operation of extracurricular programs and services for students at a school or university.
- Identify and implement strategies for increasing student use of services and involvement in programs.
- Supervise and coordinate the work of student services departments and staff.
- Oversee the administration of the budget for extracurricular activities, student services, and events.
- Coordinate times, locations, and logistics for student activities, meetings, and events on a campus.
Director, Student Services Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Director, Student Services
Years of Experience
This data is based on 5 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$28k - $55k
$41k - $102k
$33k - $68k
$48k - $111k
$28k - $53k
$32k - $71k
$38k - $78k
$45k - $170k
$40k - $84k
$42k - $77k