The average salary for a Director, Student Services in Los Angeles, California is $75,085.
Director, Student Services by
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education Find your market worth with a report tailored to you Negotiate your pay with confidence
What Do Director, Student Services Do?
Student services directors are responsible for a number of tasks related to their institution's student body. They are typically in charge of developing guidelines for students, recommending new or revised policies that correspond with state and federal guidelines, managing student services staff, and overseeing budgets for student services. These directors also review and approve distribution of materials for students, parents, and staff members, as well as develop and approve programs targeted…Read more
Director, Student Services Tasks
- Manage the operation of extracurricular programs and services for students at a school or university.
- Identify and implement strategies for increasing student use of services and involvement in programs.
- Supervise and coordinate the work of student services departments and staff.
- Oversee the administration of the budget for extracurricular activities, student services, and events.
- Coordinate times, locations, and logistics for student activities, meetings, and events on a campus.
Director, Student Services Job Listings
What Are Popular Skills for Director, Student Services?
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Director, Student Services?
A mid-career Director, Student Services with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $65,000 based on 6 salaries. An experienced Director, Student Services with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $76,405 based on 7 salaries.
Pay Difference by Location
Employees with Director, Student Services in their job title in New York, New York earn an average of 7.5% more than the national average. These job titles also find higher than average salaries in Washington, District of Columbia (3.2% more). The lowest salaries can be found in Atlanta, Georgia (28.1% less), Cleveland, Ohio (22.0% less) and Chicago, Illinois (8.6% less).
Years of Experience
This data is based on 13 survey responses.
More Cities for Director, Student Services