What Do Director, Student Services Do?
Student services directors are responsible for a number of tasks related to their institution's student body. They are typically in charge of developing guidelines for students, recommending new or revised policies that correspond with state and federal guidelines, managing student services staff, and overseeing budgets for student services. These directors also review and approve distribution of materials for students, parents, and staff members, as well as develop and approve programs targeted…Read more
- Manage the operation of extracurricular programs and services for students at a school or university.
- Identify and implement strategies for increasing student use of services and involvement in programs.
- Supervise and coordinate the work of student services departments and staff.
- Oversee the administration of the budget for extracurricular activities, student services, and events.
- Coordinate times, locations, and logistics for student activities, meetings, and events on a campus.