Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Director of Environmental Services is $55,000
What Do Director of Environmental Services Do?
The director of environmental services holds a management position that primarily exists in the healthcare industry, such as in medical centers, hospitals, and clinics. These professionals are responsible for taking care of the housekeeping department's needs, which includes making sure that cleanliness is maintained, implementing new methods to improve efficiency, and responding to patient concerns. Additionally, they conduct reviews of the facility and ensure that all proper steps have been …Read more
- Deliver strong operational performance by executing against industry and regulatory agency standards and programs.
- Develops operational component forecasts and is able to explain variances.
- Provide overall direction and manage performance for all managers, supervisors, and front-line employees.
- Ensure compliance with appropriate infection prevention, safety, OSHA, Joint Commission and regulatory standards.
- Monitor operations continually and complete quality assessments and necessary action plans to provide optimal environmental services.