Director of International Trade Compliance Salary
The average pay for a Director of International Trade Compliance is $125,265 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$98,615 - $153,491
|Salary||$98,615 - $153,491|
|Bonus||$10,067 - $27,711|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$107,680 - $171,712|
Job Description for Director of International Trade Compliance
- Conduct or oversee the investigation of international trade compliance issues.
- Act as a confidential point of contract for staff and provide employee training on compliance related topics and procedures at at international level.
- Report any compliance violations to pre-determined international enforcement agencies as required.
- Identify compliance issues and ensure that a follow-up investigation occurs if necessary.
- Manage and maintain the documentation of all compliance activities, including complaints, outcomes, and reports filed with regulatory agencies.
Director of International Trade Compliance Job Listings
Director of International Trade Compliance Reviews
Q: What is it like working as a Director of International Trade Compliance?
Director of International Trade Compliance in Chicago:
Pros: The people.
Cons: Commute and long working hours.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Director of International Trade Compliance
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 5 votes.