Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Director of Property Management is $91,098
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Director of Property Managements?
An early career Director of Property Management with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $77,191 based on 32 salaries. A mid-career Director of Property Management with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $86,028 based on 48 salaries. …Read more
What Do Director of Property Managements Do?
A director of property management is generally a position held in larger company with multiple real estate holdings, though the type of properties held vary from company to company. Directors of property management oversees maintenance of the properties and day-to-day care. The type of properties managed by the director often dictate specific skillsets, such as expertise in health care or retail leasing. Generally, these individuals must ensure that properties are well-maintained and meet …Read more
- Guide and supervise a team of property managers.
- Resolve any and all conflicts and disputes between tenants and managers.
- Approve and adhere to budgets and expenditures.
- Confirm compliance with Landlord Tenant Act.
- Accurately maintain tenant files and documentation.