The average salary for a District Service Manager with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) skills is $64,500.
Is District Service Manager your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$45k - $99k
$509 - $7k
$46k - $102k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for District Service Manager
The district service manager is responsible for overseeing their company's service operations in an assigned geographical area. The industries that employ district service managers include technology, automotive, medical equipment, restaurant equipment, home appliance, HVAC, plumbing, and home improvement companies, among others. The district service manager must listen to customers' needs and relay technical concerns to the research and development department to improve the company's product li…Read more
District Service Manager Tasks
- Assign technicians and coordinates scheduling of service orders.
- Recommend additional training needs to Regional Manager.
- Coordinate and assist in training for service technicians on new and existing products and business systems.
- Schedule planned overtime requirements and submit them for approval.
- Work with adjacent supervisors for manpower coverage issues.
District Service Manager Job Listings
Popular Skills for District Service Manager
Skills in Operations Management, Customer Service, Technical Services and People Management are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Team Leadership.
Related Job Salaries
$41k - $102k
$32k - $70k
$32k - $67k
$28k - $52k
$36k - $83k
$28k - $55k
$12k - $43k
$24k - $75k
$34k - $68k
$40k - $83k