Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Division Order Analyst is $62,503
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Division Order Analysts?
An early career Division Order Analyst with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $57,162 based on 8 salaries. In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of $84,000.
What Do Division Order Analysts Do?
Division order analysts are responsible for establishing and maintaining company-operated and non-operated records with consistency in quality, precision, and accuracy. They are employed primarily by companies in technology, mineral deposits, and gas and fuel production, and the records for which they are responsible pertain to revenues generated or lost and royalties acquired, so they must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Division order analysts work at computers in …Read more
- Solve revenue discrepancies.
- Analyze and interpret title documents, such as assignments, deeds, probates and trusts.
- Keep current on business and regulatory reporting, including escheat reporting.
- Maintain positive and negative suspense records.
- Create ownership records on new and existing wells.