Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for an Education Administrator, Preschool or Child Care Center Program is $14.42
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Education Administrator, Preschool or Child Care Center Programs?
An entry-level Education Administrator, Preschool or Child Care Center Program with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $12.59 based on 5 salaries. An early career Education Administrator, Preschool or Child Care Center Program with 1-4 years …Read more
What Do Education Administrator, Preschool or Child Care Center Programs Do?
The primary responsibility of program education administrators in pre-school and child care is to provide educational assistance to both teachers and teachers' assistants. This may include allocating money for supplies to educate students and ensuring that they are progressing and learning efficiently. Those in this position are also in charge of directing and guiding teachers, ensuring that facilities are maintained properly, resolving any issues which may arise, and directing the care that is …Read more
- Maintain school paperwork, keeping files on each child, attendance and incident reports, and proof of meeting government regulations.
- Manage the budget, paying expenses for facilities, authorizing purchases, and ensuring adequate revenue is coming in.
- Hire, supervise, and evaluate facility staff, provide mentoring and training to help teachers improve their skills.
- Plan, manage, market, and direct a preschool or childcare program.
- Meet with parents to discuss student progress and answer questions about school programs.