Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for an Electrician Helper is $14.12
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Electrician Helpers?
An entry-level Electrician Helper with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $12.87 based on 115 salaries. An early career Electrician Helper with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $14.04 based on 653 salaries. A …Read more
What Do Electrician Helpers Do?
Electrician helpers are employed in many service industries, and positions are typically available to applicants who may lack educational backgrounds. Some companies expect applicants to have a GED or high school diploma, while many others will not. Depending on the particular job and pay level, many will require experience in construction, electrical work, or other fields, but entry-level positions certainly have less-stringent requirements.
Some positions will provide equipment and training, …Read more
- Install and modify wiring by measuring, cutting, and drilling holes for safe, reliable placement.
- Log activities and test results.
- Prepare materials, clean work areas, and track supplies and inventory.
- Use equipment like ohmmeters, voltmeters or oscilloscopes to test and troubleshoot electrical systems.
- Plan layout and installation of wiring and fixtures, under supervision.