Enrollment Manager Salary
An Enrollment Manager earns an average salary of $54,233 per year. The highest paying skills associated with this job are People Management and Data Analysis. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 20 years in this field.
|Salary||$35,750 - $85,698|
|Bonus||$650 - $11,400|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$34,669 - $85,959|
|Hourly Rate||$11.23 - $33.80|
|Bonus||$650 - $11,400|
|Total Pay (||$34,669 - $85,959|
Job Description for Enrollment Manager
- Develop, evaluate, and implement enrollment and application services, strategies, materials, and processes.
- Develop and manage relationships with enrollment stakeholders and identify potential customers.
- Manage enrollment staff, coordinating deliverables and ensuring accurate data entry and reporting.
- Work with IT to resolve technical issues with enrollment software.
- Oversee client relationship management, assisting enrollment specialists with service recommendations and problem resolution.
Enrollment Manager Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Enrollment Manager
Pay by Experience for an Enrollment Manager has a positive trend. An entry-level Enrollment Manager with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $48,000 based on 58 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. An Enrollment Manager with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $51,000 based on 58 salaries. An experienced Enrollment Manager which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $62,000 based on 41 salaries. An Enrollment Manager with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $74,000 based on 12 salaries.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Enrollment Manager
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 26 votes.