Equipment Washer Salary
The average rate for an Equipment Washer is $11.78 per hour. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 10 years' experience in this career.
$8.94 - $15.49
|Hourly Rate||$8.94 - $15.49|
|Overtime||$14.88 - $28.80|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$18,706 - $35,844|
Job Description for Equipment Washer
- Scrub, scrape, or spray machine parts, equipment and vehicles.
- Press buttons to activate cleaning equipment or machines.
- Rinse objects and place them on drying racks to dry surfaces.
- Mix cleaning solutions, abrasive compositions and other compounds, according to formulas.
- Inspect parts, damage and compliance with standards or regulations.
Equipment Washer Job Listings
Key Stats for Equipment Washer
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 8 votes.